Re: [Draft]Call for hosts for GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

Hi.

It looks very good to me. Thanks for working on it.
I have a tiny comment below.

I think it good to go.  It would probably be smart to involve the maketing team
to coordinate the publishing date as there might be GUADEC news in the queue.

I'll bounce a copy to the board just for reference.