Re: Photographing, policy, -, differently, coloured, lanyards

Hi.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 02:30:16PM +0800, tong hui wrote:
First of all, I have already asked vendor that no different price for
different color, even if we want to print whole rainbow color!
Cool! :-) I like rainbows ;-)

However, the point is whether is necessary to print different lanyard
color? In my view, no need for this event. Most audience are chinese, we do
not care take photo policy even though it is a very good idea.

Valid point.
If nobody cares, then it's even easier to deploy this policy.
At the end of the day both, FUDCon and GNOME.Asia Summit needs to decide
whether they want that at all. Not wanting that policy is fine.

Cheers,
  Tobi