Photographing, policy, -, differently, coloured, lanyards

Hi everyone.

I am interested in whether it is possible to have differently coloured lanyards for our guests.
The idea is to follow the Ada Initiative:
https://adainitiative.org/2013/07/another-way-to-attract-women-to-conferences-photography-policies/

Alibaba shows very cheap lanyards: www.alibaba.com/trade/search?SearchText=lanyard

The questions are: Can we employ that policy? Can we coordinate with FUDCon to contribute to the cost of the
lanyards?

We need to find a decision soon as we would need to prepare news articles and some explanation for our guests.

Cheers,
  Tobi