Re: Plan publicity for the summit

Hi Oliver,

We will add your topic to our agenda.

Below was an past meeting reminder. Max will send a new one later.

Agenda:

* Review Action Items.
GNOME.Asia summit 2014 status.
* When will we meet next?

14:00 UTC

Schedule: Date: Apr 15   Tuesday , 2014

Time: 1400 UTC Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

IRC Server: irc.gimp.org

Best regards

Max

Hi,
its exciting to see the progess the team are making with the summit.

In the last Engagement Team meeting [1] we agreed that the Engagement
Team should do some planning of how the foundation best could promote
the summit.

I would want to suggest this as an agenda item on the uppcoming IRC
meeting this Tuesday, 14UTC (I plan to participate in the meeting and
lead the initiative around this).

1 https://meetbot.gnome.org/engagement/2014/engagement.2014-04-16-19.05.html

--
-mvh Oliver Propst