Re: Report to Lemote

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 03:03:58PM +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
Hi all,

We need to write a report to our laptop sponsor Lemote, it would be great if we
have a report with below information:

1. The general summary of the event
This year we have a very successful GNOME.Asia Summit in Korea, we made
3 trainning session for local university and community which is
interesting in GNOME.

In the first day, we have 1 small laptop for lucky participant which
draw by Karen, it's a local guy, but sorry we don't ask his name.

Second day, we have 2 small laptop for students which participate the
training session. One drawer is Simon which is organizer in local team,
another drawer is Allan which is very famous developer and designer in
GNOME community.

And at the closing event we gived the bigger laptop to the best speaker,
which is Tobias Mueller, this year he is candidate of GNOME foundation.
http://vote.gnome.org/2013/candidates.html

And I've attached some pictures which I took in the summit.

2. The luck winner name, email, profesional
Sorry no name, just picture.
3. The best speaker name, email, bio
see 1.
4. How the laptop been used during the summit, such as training or booth. If we
have taken photos of those laptops, that would be great.
Sorry for no using it in summit, and Tobias feel it's cool book, very
beautiful.

Thanks a lot,