Re: Report to Lemote

I know him one of the person (luck winner), so what would I request something to him?
just 2 and 4?

2013/5/31 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
Hi all,

We need to write a report to our laptop sponsor Lemote, it would be great if we have a report with below information:

1. The general summary of the event
2. The luck winner name, email, profesional
3. The best speaker name, email, bio
4. How the laptop been used during the summit, such as training or booth. If we have taken photos of those laptops, that would be great.

Thanks a lot,