Re: Request for providing each speakers' material (result of preparing discussion)

Thank you also Joone, Hur, and Changwoo Ryu.
I received it succesfully now.

2013/5/29 Joone Hur <joonehur gnome org>
(I removed commericial pictures)

Thanks,
Joone

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Seong-ho Cho <darkcircle 0426 gmail com> wrote:
Oh, Thank you so much Karen.

is there another one?
and uh ... could someone forward this email to another speakers?

2013/5/28 Karen Sandler <karen gnome org>
here's mine! Thanks for doing this!!!

karen