Question about issue for documenting survey.

I've taken some papers which described about audiences' answer for our some numbers of a question. There is just additional (counted) write for voting the best speaker to give an lemote laptop.
and  humm ... It seems that another things (such as ... what they want to for our summit) are not arranged to something such as list, table, graph and so on.

There are very helpful answer to grow the a ... GNOME project. so how things better would I do something? such as sharing report on the web or ... sharing the google docs after summarizing many data given by participants.

My mind is opened to get any suggestion or advise.
please give anything (TODO) to report summarized document to gnome foundation.