Re: About media partner?

I am ok with it.

On 15 May 2013 15:45, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
Onoffmix proposed to me like this.
If their logo is printed in our banners, they will expose our event to
their ads system.
How about this?

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong
<simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Today, korea famous it media published about our summit.
And I'm also contacting with another one (onoffmix.com) for more advertisement.
onoffmix.com has an commercial advertisement system.
Could I offer them as our media partner if they make an ads for us?

Thank you.
Simon.