Re: Change title of GNOME Asia speech

Dear JiaQiang Xu:

It's okay to change your topic.
We already change the topic in schedule.

Best regards

Max

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM, JiaQiang Xu <xjqkilling gmail com> wrote:
Hi Max,

Since the goal of Seafile project has been expanded beyond an open source alternative to Dropbox, I'd like to change the title for my speech.
Our new goal is to be a better place for document management and collaboration (still with file syncing of course). So I want to use the new title "Seafile, open source file collaboration and syncing platform".
Can you help update this to the committee?

Thanks