Re: Registration Page of GNOME Asia Summit 2013

Dear Will,

Please set attached ai file in the registration page.
This is the only one that nipa requested to me.

Thank you.
Simon.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Max <sakanamax hotmail com> wrote:
Thanks Will, Simon and local team

<(_ _)>

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
Thank you very much, Will!

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Will LaShell <wlashell gnome asia> wrote:
Yes, I'll put one up.

Will

On 5/2/13 2:36 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong wrote:
Dear Will,

We made registration page for korean, foreigner and tutorial.
Would you make a bannder and page for this?

I didn't advertised yet, but someone already registered ^^;

Thank you.
Simon.