Re: Does we really need help from CCKOREA?

Hi sammy,

If local company can transfer to gnome.org directly by dollar and nipa budget can cover all local expenses, does we need to collect  via CCKOREA?

2013. 3. 26. 오후 6:07에 "Sammy Fung" <sammy opensource hk>님이 작성:
Hi, Simon,

We requires a local bank account to collect sponsorship fee, therefore our budget planning is not a key factor. We should tell CC Korea to know the expected amount of sponsorship fee that they help us to collect/receive from local sponsors (except NIPA), and how should we transfer or claim the expenses (if any expenses not covered by NIPA).

For budget planning, we should list out all of our expenses, estimate which of them could be covered by additional sponsorship from NIPA, and which of them aren't.