Re: Need discuss about keynote speaker

Any comment here?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Simon YoungKi Hong
<simon hong81 gmail com> wrote:
I agree, too.
Could I request opening session to NIPA?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Max <sakanamax hotmail com> wrote:
I agree with Sammy and Will

One of our Keynote speaker is Karen, right?
We should discuss another one,

Best regards

Max

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Will LaShell <wlashell gnome asia> wrote:

On 3/19/13 8:30 PM, Sammy Fung wrote:

I suggest opening and keynote can be arranged in this order.

Day 1
Opening Speech by GNOME.Asia committee and local Korea team (10 mins)
Opening Remark by a representive from NIPA (15 mins)
Keynote Speech #1 (Talk #1)

I like this approach for the Summit opening, and it gives a great
opportunity to introduce the NIPA team.  This is very similar to the
government supporters we have had in the past.

Day 2
Keynote Speech #2 (Talk #n) (optional)

I would really like to find a good speaker for the 2nd day keynote as
well.  This should be a talk directly related to free software and
preferably GNOME.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Simon YoungKi Hong