Re: Proposal submission confirmation

They should be getting a response. Unless something is getting hung up on email send, it works. We tested it originally.

Will

On 3/8/13 6:57 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hello,

On 09.03.2013 01:54, Simon YoungKi Hong wrote:
As we wrote in the cfp page, we will send confirmation mail until 3/15.
well. The page says that the submitter will receive a confirmation mail.
I read that as an email that confirms the reception of the submission. I
read the March 15 as the notification of acceptance.
And all the people I've talked to who submitted smth (well, only 3, but
still), seem to read it the same way and are confused about the lack of
confirmation.

Can we make that people who submitted get a confirmation of reception?

Cheers,
   Tobi