Re: GNOME IRC Meeting notes

Bonjour :)

On 05.03.2013 03:35, Max wrote:
Could you use current log to write meeting notes?
k. I put them here: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20130226

These minutes are incomplete due to internet connection problems during
the meeting and nobody to continue writing these minutes.

== Attendees ==
    # Tobi
    # Max
    # Haggen
    # Simon
    # wlashell
    # DarkCircle
    # emilyc
    # jincreator
    # joocheol
    #seoz
== Review of Action Items ==
 * Karenesq and sakana will co-work with GNOME Asia 2013 Announcement
for confirmed venue draft.
    * Apparently in the works.
 * Karen will contact Linux Fundation to ask about bank information.
   * not arrived

 * Emily will send out CFP [done]

 * Simon will confirm NIPA Video Recording (wait reply) and Firewall
  * We can use the video recording. Ourselves, that is.
    * Simon to find out what Video  equipement will be provided
  * They don't konw about the firewall themselves
  * WiFi will be provided and NIPA provide credentials. the enitre
building should be covered
    *  Simon to confirm whether the WiFi covers the whole building
 * Will will send out final release CFP [done]
 * simon will create list of local team members and their respective
companies.
  * (to be able to talk to the employers)
  * It's in google:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArIRt7igsnfedEZjZExjYlB2aWk2M2s3Nk04bWc2aEE&usp=sharing
  * Not finished yet, simon will continue to work on it.
 * simon will create list of local IT companies to submit CFS to.
  * In progress.
 * Haggen will update CFS to review joint sponsorship details to remove
specifics [done]
 * Will will send list of local team followup items [done]
== Incoming Papers ==
A pnael to review the abstracts
== Video Recordings ==
If we have the equipment and manpower available, yes.  We use local team
volunteers to shoot video.  We can edit  / upload it at a later date.

== Action items ==
 * Karenesq and sakana will co-work with GNOME Asia 2013 Announcement
for confirmed venue draft.
 * Karen will contact Linux Fundation to ask about bank information.
 * Simon to confirm whether the WiFi covers the whole building
 * Simon to find out what equipement will be provided
 * simon will create list of local team members and their respective
companies.
 * simon will create list of local IT companies to submit CFS to.
  * Simon & jooncheol to coordinating content for the website
 * Will & Simon:    create sample list of print & t-shirt items  to get
quotes