Re: Who has the GNOME Asia 2013 final group photo?

Hi SeoZ

Flickr should support Drag and Drop and multiple upload (more than 6).

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyung2 gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I uploaded pictures to my flickr first.

And now I have to add those pictures to GNOME.Asia 2013 group.
Is there any convenient way to do that? I could just upload 6 pictures to a group at a time :(

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)