Re: Who has the GNOME Asia 2013 final group photo?

Those are greate pictrures

Thanks SeoZ

^___^

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Daniel Juyung Seo
<seojuyung2 gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I will upload picture to flickr tonight when I get home.
But you can still get the pictures from here:
Day 1: http://goo.gl/XFhB2
Day 2: http://goo.gl/whBtQ

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Simon YoungKi Hong <simon hong81 gmail com>