Re: Welcome BinLi to GNOME.Asia Committee

Hi Bin,

Glad to have you join the GNOME.Asia family.

Welcome.

-Emily

2013/1/18 Bin Li <libin charles gmail com>
Dear all,

 It's my honor to work with you guys and I'd like to contribute to committee.

 I've working in SUSE more than 5 years, I co-maintained network related packages, such as NetworkManager and its VPN plugins, iproute2, ipsectools before.
 And now most works are bug fixing, which is from analyzing the kernel coredump to debugging application in GNOME Desktop. Also I focus the latest progress in gnome shell.
 I became openSUSE membership in 2008 and GNOME membership in 2011, and be the presider of Beijing GNOME User Group(bjgug) in 2012.
 And from 2010, I got several times sponsorship from GNOME Foundation to participate the GUADEC, DesktopSummit and GNOME.Asia Summit.

 If need any help, just feel free to contact me.

Sincerely Yours,

Bin Li (李彬)

http://zh.opensuse.org
http://www.bjgug.org/