Re: Note on adding content to the website

Thank you Joon Cheol!
You added a lot of information :)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Joon-Cheol Park <jooncheol gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I added several travel informations : Direction by subway from Incheon and
Gimpo Int'l airport, by taxi,  Information about VISA, public
transportation, call center service for foreign traveler ...

You can see it at http://2013.gnome.asia/location/travel/ .

I'll continue to add more contents in this weekend.

Thanks,
JC