Re: one typo of CFP on website

Dear Emily:

Sorry for the mistake, just reference last year's wiki, I already correct it.
We should use 2013 summit website

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2013Summit

Best regards

Max

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Max,

Any reason we submit Lightning talk on wiki, not on 2013 summit website?

-Emily

2013/2/21 Will LaShell <wlashell gnome asia>
I corrected the typo.

Presenters are welcome to submit (and should) any talk on the website. To make it more clear I added another category.  The categories are simple to add in the admin tool.

I don't know why Lightning talks are listed on the the live.gnome.org.  That seems a really bad place to do that to me.

Will