Re: How about Sponsor level?

Hey hey :)

Thanks everyone for working on this! I also have a few amendments to make:

 We hope that this event will be a place to share world-class Free and
Open Source technology with Korean Industry.

 We hope that this event will be a place to share world-class Free and
Open Source Software technology with Korean Industry.

~~~~

GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 will provide a unique opportunity for
stakeholders to discuss Free and Open Source solutions,

GNOME.Asia Summit 2013 will provide a unique opportunity for
stakeholders to discuss Free and Open Source Software solutions,

~~~~

Marketing Opportunities to be featured in conference materials and
presented in media announcements;

Marketing opportunities to be featured in conference materials and
presented in media announcements;

~~~~

There were a total of 123 participants at the event.

I would remove that sentence

On 05.02.2013 15:07, Karen Sandler wrote:
> I note that we say that we expect 300 participants - would it be better to
> say 200 given the participation level last year?
Hm. Do you think it is better?
I don't think so. We plan for 300, right? So we expect 300.

Cheers,
  Tobi