Re: Visa invitation letter for GNOME asia

Hi Emily,

I asked similar kind of things to NIPA earlier.
Unfortunately, NIPA didn't support this kind of work.
What can we do for that speaker...

BR,
Simon.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Simon,

We have one speaker who need "Copy of organization registry license or organization ID" to apply for visa.

I asked him to try tourist visa, but we still might need such information, just in case.

Do you think it is hard to get the "Copy of organization registry license or organization ID" from NIPA ?

-Emily