Re: Schedule of GNOME Asia Summit 2013 is released on website

Dear Will:

Any possible to have banner?

Best regards

Max

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
Looks great! I was wondering - should we somehow put the dates on the
banner so that it's easy to see as soon as you hit any page of the
website? I know most conferences do that...

karen