Re: Need NIPA's help for business visa application

Hi Liansu,

It's a good news
We are looking forward to see you at Seoul!

Thank you.
Simon.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Yuliansu <yuliansu realss com> wrote:
Quickly update: finally the embassy decide to give me a visa without anymore document because i have record in Europe. Also The korea embassy was very patient.

Thanks!

Liansu

Sent from my iPhone