Process with NIPA budget

Hi all,

I already wrote about how to use nipa budget in the previous email.
There are three methods.

1) using nipa's corporate card.
2) Using agent.
3) Using private card.

I talked with nipa, and number 2) is common way.
If we use 2), we can focus our activity not about searching and contacting each vender (tshirs, banner, poster and etc).
When we use 2), Process is below.
1) we send our requests what we want to by nipa budget to agent.
2) The agent will pay to each venders (also restaurant).
3) The agent send the expense list to NIPA
4) NIPA transfers the budget to agent.

Of course, we should give some commission to agent. (I think not much)

So, I prefered 2) method.

How about using 2) method?
I should inform nipa what kind of method we use in this week.

Thank you.
Simon.