Re: 2013 Caling for Volunteers draft

what is the benefit when the person who chosen as volunteer? I suppose, at least a T-shirt and a small gift, or have chance to attend the celebration dinner.

Please write more potential benefit to university students, like learning more code skill, have chances to talk with the high-level programmers, etc.

Further more, give some URL about last year summit, and more about us.