Re: Design of the training certification

I also perfer the one with GNOME graphic background.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, April 8, 2013 12:08 am, Emily Chen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yu Liansu helped to design the certification for our training session in
> the summit.Thanks a lot for Yu's brilliant work.
>
> Please review and give your comments. we need to confirm the training
> date,
> course name. What if we have more training?

They are both great - thank you, Yu! I prefer the second one, with the
GNOME background graphics. If we get them printed, we should be sure to
leave the line for my signature blank when we leave them blank for
people's names since I should be there to sign them :D

karen