Reply-To (was: GNOME ASIA IRC MEETING Reminder 20130402)

Hola,

On 05.04.2013 04:03, Haggen So wrote:
Sorry, it should direct to Max only. :P
Yeah, that's really annoying. It's the Reply-To: Header that the
mailinglist sets. It should really not happen. I also was about to send
private emails to the list. Smart MUAs have a "Reply-List" button to
reply to the list only. And a "Reply" button to reply to the author of
the email. And a "Reply-All" button to respond to every recipient of the
email. And neither of them works correctly if the list injects a
"Reply-To" header. Plus obviously there is a non negligible risk of
exposing private stuff to a broader audience.

I removed the Reply-To header in some list, but obviously not all of
them. I'll try to do it once I get hold onto the list of passwords. But
if anyone else can do it in the mean time, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
  Tobi