Re: Not Being Able to Attend GNOME.Asia 2013

Thanks Eleanor for the help.

Hi Yinghua Wong,

We are happy to see you will give training on GNOME.Asia 2013. If you need travel assistance, please apply it from GNOME Foundation follow by this policy.
https://live.gnome.org/Travel

Please send your application to travel-committee gnome org ASAP, so that you can book your flight earlier.

-Emily