Re: Can attend only at 10th

Dear Aron:

Just check the schedule
http://2012.gnome.asia/schedule/

I think organizing committee is okay.
Please send your travel subsidy as soon as possible.

Wish see you soon at HongKong

Best regards

Max

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Aron Xu <happyaron xu gmail com> wrote:
Dear team,

I have been noticed that a paper of mine has been accepted, so I would
like to contact you that I can only attend at 10th because I have
important arrangement on 9th decided before submitting this paper.
I'll arrive at later 9th, but the exact flight isn't chosen as I need
to ask for your sponsorship.

Apart from being a speaker, I would like to talk about the input
method integration in GNOME as I am an active member of the team[1]
who maintains input methods for Debian and Ubuntu. The issue was
actively discussed at desktop-devel-list[2] recently.

Please send me and ACK if this is OK for you so I will submit the form
for requesting sponsorship, thanks.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-ime-devel lists alioth debian org
[2] 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2012-May/thread.html>