Re: Travel Arrangement

On 12/05/12 08:12, Haggen So wrote:
DotAsia helped us and arranged a corporate group booking at Harbour
Plaza 8 Degrees - 199 Kowloon City Road, Tokwawan, Kowloon. The price
for individual booking will be 2300HKD/295USD per room but we are able
to halve that price to 1120HKD/145USD. We are expecting everyone to
share the room with another person.

1) Speakers send a mail toasia-summit-list gnome org  if they want the
hotel room to be booked for them.

Is that price (2300HKD) for 2 nights, or just for 1?

Does it include breakfast & internet? (they charge it separately)

I looked at the rates myself in that hotel and if you purchase 21 days in advance and without cancellations, you get already 935HKD per night.

Cheers,

--
Aleksander