Re: Application for volunteer

I will send a hello email to Ling Sik Wing today.

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Chandni Verma <chandniverma2112 gmail com> wrote:

On 10 May 2012 15:48, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
On 10 May 2012 11:04, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> Another volunteer coming. Someone reply ?

Yes I will.

Haggen,

From the volunteer tasks (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtOcgi7_K1ULdHlmaDVtVkhQczBvbzJjOXhwOWFraUE&pli=1#gid=0), Has Ling Sik Wing been talked to and allotted a task or should I detail him about the preparations of the conference rooms?
I added the following new tasks related to conference rooms:

  • Arrange for microphones for communication on the event date
  • Setup video projectors in all lecture theaters
  • Setup white screens in all lecture theaters
  • Arrange for whiteboards

> -Emily

Chandni