Fwd: Application for volunteer

Another volunteer coming. Someone reply ?

-Emily

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: swling3 <swling3 student cityu edu hk>
Date: 2012/5/9
Subject: Application for volunteer
To: committee gnome asia

Dear Sir/Madam,

       I am glad to hear about the good new of the conference. I would like to be one of the volunteers in the conference to contribute my best effort for the conference. I am a year 2 student from Computer Science of City University of Hong Kong. I have the related experience of being a helper on the information day in Campus. Hope I can have the chance to make some contributions.

Yours faithfully,
Ling Sik Wing, Jay