Volunteers Corner

Hi,

I wonder if there can be a volunteers' corner in the event's website where we can mention short interviews of our enthusiastic volunteers asking them questions like what they love about GNOME, how they came to know about it. Why they wanted to help GNOME.Asia 2012, what new and creative ideas they managed for this event and what did they learn from it. etc.
They will love the glory and spark and we will have more volunteers in future!

--
Chandni