Re: Volunteer

Hello Kin,

We are happy to have an enthusiastic volunteer from Hong Kong.
I want you to get along with Max Huang(sakanamax hotmail com), the event proposer, and help him out completing tasks at hand with his cooperation and guid.
Haggen So(haggenso gmail com) and Sammy(sammy opensource hk) are our venue proposers and co-ordinators from Hong Kong.

Cheers!