Re: Meeting Minutes | IRC Meeting March 20, 2012

Thanks Allan

^___^

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Allan Caeg <allancaeg gmail com> wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry for the delay with sending this out. Here you go: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20120320

Attendees:
sakana
wers
sammyfung
Haggen
karensq

Agenda:
Sponsor Brochure ( Call for Sponsor)
Call for Papers
Website

Notes
Sponsor Brochure
- the team is working with GUADEC team to arrange setups where a sponsor is to support both events
- Will updated the document to v5
- We can show two currencies: HKD and Euro
- Deadline is end of week of March 20
- request for sponsorship should be sent out week of March 26

Call for Papers
- this has a dependency with Sponsor Brochure: knowing what travel we can provide to accepted speakers
- Bharath will help with travel reimbursement
- sponsorships for speakers don't necessarily have to communicated up front (when paper is accepted)
- AI: Haggen to delete references to the hackfest, since we're not anymore having one
- Tentative schedule for deadline for papers: Apr 20. Notification of acceptance: Apr 27

Website
- We have something up on 2012.gnome.asia
- Will is helping out with the website
- More details will be added to the site once details are confirmed

@AllanCaeg
User Experience + Product Management