Re: Speaker Information Package

On 06/03/2012 11:11 AM, Haggen So wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the delay. Please find the speaker information package at
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2x2575dvc6l38ci/oRsV_tSJlC/GNOME.Asia2012-speakers.zip
>
> Hope this package can answer some of your questions.

Looks well.

One comment, though. There's little reference to the Octopus card as far
as I can see, just something regarding paying in the Cantine. I would
definitely suggest everyone to get an Octopus card, and use it in the
MTR, buses, seven-eleven...

Also, I will be staying in the Harbour Plaza 8 degrees; alread booked by
my company, not the organization, but I will still would like to use the
shuttle to the venue on Sat/Sun morning. Hope there is no problem with that.

Cheers!

--
Aleksander