Re: Promotion of Call For Papers - GNOME.Asia 2012

On 21 April 2012 08:56, Will LaShell <will lashell net> wrote:
The menu item for "registration"  on the website currently just links to the registrano page. We should really put some content on a new page telling them what to expect.

It s pretty misleading when it opens right to the registrant login page.

Right!
Last year we did registrations using DoAttend (http://doattend.com/) which is a free of cost service for free events and it worked well so we can give way to it again. Sammy?
Are the registrations going to be free of cost?

Will