Estimate

Ok, from updates of last meeting and mails, I see we are in the process of getting some cool sponsors including Mozilla, LWN and LinuxPlot
Lets have them updating on this page: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/EventSponsors as the progress moves on.
Haggen, I want you to create your account and a page (live.gnome.org/HaggenSo)  with your information on live.gnome.org. I want you to be a secondary contact for stuff.

I have this page created for keeping a track of summit activities which will eventually fit into the schedule:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/ConferenceTopics
Haggen, again can you please follow up with Jon asking for the topic he would find best to give a talk on? You may ask him to add his name and idea on this page or pick an idea for himself from here. Also ask him to inform you about the topic for workshop.

Likewise, I want everyone here to add their name next to the idea which best appeals them.
Also, add yourselves in lightning talks page: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/LightningTalks

I require quick estimates of:

- number of students attending.
- total number of participants expected to attend the event.
- listing of media sponsors
- a listing of sponsors which have committed to sponsor the event

Max and Sammy, can you update them here: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/ConferenceStatistics

Sammy and Will: I went through the CSV which Will attached and couldn't make out anything from it.
         Allan and me will give it a look if you could provide a comprehensible listing.

Chandni