Re: Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2012 IRC Meeting - 2012-4-17

On 17 April 2012 12:57, Sammy Fung <sammy opensource hk> wrote:
Hi all,

I am not available to join irc meeting tonight.

Hereby is my report.
  • I, Will and Max discussed on gtalk and closed all tickets listed on todo document. Thanks Will and Max.

I suggest we should discuss on this irc meeting.

  • Schedule:
    • Pls refer to schedule shown on website, ie. http://2012.gnome.asia/schedule/
    • Should we have BoF insteads of networking dinner ? If BoF, please propose how should we run BoF this year. (if posssible)
    • Should we have keynote at the beginning of afternoon sessions ? (if agree, we move some keynotes to afterrnoon, is it ok ?)
  • Sponsors:
    • HK teams are contacting local potential sponsors, media partners, supporting organisations.
  • Call For Papers:
    • Should we extend the deadline by 1 week ?

If deadline needs to be extended, now should be the right time. Let me know of any details I need to post on PGO for GNOME.Asia.

  • Others

Reminder for GNOME.Asia 2012 IRC Meeting
^__^

Schedule: