Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Notes 20120327

Hi, Chandni,

As I know, we don't have any confirmed update information for event yet, so I always tell Max that no information updates until final confirmation of CfP or CfS (and GOOD! Finally CfP is confirmed yesterday! And Max and I can start working & promoting, etc.). And "Submit Paper" is already live on website for few weeks.

So, I don't think losing track of things on website. But I think final confirmation of above documents are most important.

And website will be updated soon this week. (Many public holidays in Hong Kong this week until next Monday)