Re: GNOME.Asia IRC Meeting Notes 20120327

On 3 April 2012 15:07, Max <sakanamax gmail com> wrote:
Sorry for delay meeting notes.
<(_ _)>

I got fever these days.

You could find the notes on
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes/20120327

March 27 2012 Meeting

Attendees:

sakana
wers
sammyfung
Haggen
yippi
Agenda

Sponsor Brochure ( Call for Sponsor)
Call for Papers
Website
Meeting notes

Sponsor Brochure
The team is working with GUADEC with T&C. And discuss the date of sent
the call for Sponsor out.
The team discuss the automatic level up, "Custom Sponsor" will be
common for the local team.
Call for Papers
Call for Papers needs some updated on sub-topics (Google Summer of Code ..)
Edit the homepage to fix the Call for Paper.
To keep in touch the speakers who interest GNOME.Asia 2012.
Website
wait for final confirmation of "call for sponsor" and "call for paper" documents
Action items

sammyfung will keep contact with CityU for venue
Haggen will Get T&C from William and Finalise Call for Sponsor
Haggen will add venue to Call for Sponsor

Dear Haggen,

Can we have detailed venue with the its beneficial assets (wifi connectivity, computer labs, halls, pictures etc.) and ways to get there with info. like connectivity, map, conveyance and  links to the campus so that we can have the venue (http://2012.gnome.asia/location/) updated?

Haggen will update the Call for Sponsor tomorrow(2012/3/28)
Edit the homepage and header to highlight the CFP
Haggen to confirm the interest of Jon, Allan and Jakub

Best regards

Max

P.S   I am afraid I could join the IRC Meeting tonight cause the fever.