Re: Article for Linux Pilot

On 05/19/2011 09:11 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 18:36 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
Dear all,

Please find attached the first draft for Linux Pilot (that Max will have
to translate). Please feel free to read and comment.

Depending on Linux pilot to chose only the Chinese version or not we
might reuse it elsewhere or for another publication.

Can someone (Pockey) help to chose 10 high resolution photos to match
the article and provide to Linux Pilot too?

I am going to write something similar but articulated differently for
sponsors once I get all the comments.

Overall article is great. Thanks Fred. Just wanted to point out minor
things

1) Shall we add information about giveaways like netbook and usb drives
during conference ?

2) Spelling or typo error
     (a) Alan day should be Allan day
     (b) OpenSUSE should be openSUSE

3) My contribution mentioned is not right, i have closed most number of
bugs in GNOME bugzilla in year 2009 and 2010 but i haven't fixed any.
(a)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-bugsquad/2010-January/msg00000.html
(b)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-bugsquad/2011-January/msg00000.html

Or you can directly mention GNOME bug squad member.

Regards,
Akhil

Thanks for the feedback. I'll fix that and try to add the giveaway stuff in as well.

Fred