Re: Article for Linux Pilot

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 18:36 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Dear all,
> Please find attached the first draft for Linux Pilot (that Max will have
> to translate). Please feel free to read and comment.
> Depending on Linux pilot to chose only the Chinese version or not we
> might reuse it elsewhere or for another publication.
> Can someone (Pockey) help to chose 10 high resolution photos to match
> the article and provide to Linux Pilot too?
> I am going to write something similar but articulated differently for
> sponsors once I get all the comments.

Overall article is great. Thanks Fred. Just wanted to point out minor

1) Shall we add information about giveaways like netbook and usb drives
during conference ?

2) Spelling or typo error
    (a) Alan day should be Allan day
    (b) OpenSUSE should be openSUSE

3) My contribution mentioned is not right, i have closed most number of
bugs in GNOME bugzilla in year 2009 and 2010 but i haven't fixed any.

Or you can directly mention GNOME bug squad member.