Reminder | IRC Meeting May 17 UTC 1400

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our upcoming irc meeting tomorrow and please find below the agenda. See you!

Schedule:
Date: May 17 Tuesday
Time: 1400 UTC  (1 hour)
Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

Planned agenda:
  1. Previous action items updates [1]
  2. Launch the marketing video - update from Max
  3. Discuss if any other location want to host an installfest and get some OpenSuse GNOME 3 DVDs
  4. Update on new projects [2]
  5. Other open topics

[1] Outstanding action items (status):

  1. Fred will help to coordinate with other GNOME teams for call for host (in progress)

  2. Prepare an article to Linux Pilot (English and Chinese) - Fred, Pockey (Eng) and Max (Chinese)
  3. Prepare post event survey - in progress
  4. Send emails to sponsors to follow up - Fred
  5. Volunteers upload pictures
  6. Edit our marketing video - in progress
  7. Follow up with the board if we received all the money from each sponsor
  8. Finalize expense report and receipts to send to the Foundation upon approval - Bharath
  9. Follow up with different communities to establish GUGs - Pockey / Emily (in progress)
  10. Pockey / Fred to write a call for host for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - end of May

[2] Some new project during the year
  1. GUGs meeting kit - Fred / sakana
  2. generic website - Fred / Pockey
  3. moving all the 2008,9,10 websites to the new VPS - Fred
  4. GNOME store in India - Pockey
  5. GNOME 3 apps in 5 minutes - abharath
  6. Local Volunteers how to for event
  7. Fred / sakana / Emily will build up some documentation for volunteer team to work on their tasks
  8. Sakana will write a document for GNOME booth
Cheers,