Re: GNOME 3 party Indonesian Lampung organizer

Dear Utian,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I get more information: their event schedule will be as below:

Agenda will be held on Saturday, April 9, 2011. 09.00 AM - 02.00 PM

Venue: DSC IBI Darmajaya Bandarlampung

Address: Jl. Z.A. Pagar Alam no. 93 Bandarlampung Indonesia 35142

Contact name: Ade Wahyu Kurniawan

I was just wondering if you can find somebody in that district to show up :) not necessary you personally.
But if you think it's good for you to go, even the organizer cannot support you with travel cost, you can consider to apply it from the GNOME Foundation, see http://live.gnome.org/Travel/Policy for details.

Otherwise, we have a lot of slides online available for organizers to download and use it for their events. I can always recommend the organizers to present by themselves. Slides can be accessed here at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides and http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Presentations.

They contact me in facebook, so I m asking for their contacts, will keep you posted once I know.