GNOME 3 party Indonesian Lampung organizer

Dear Utian,

I received a letter from one of the Indonesia organizer for GNOME 3 Party to see if we can have somebody from the GNOME.Asia team to join their event as speakers,

Here you go their email and do you think you can join or ask somebody from Indonesia to join them? If yes, I will put you in touch with them.

  • Gnome 3.0 Launch Party - Lampung Indonesia
  • Date April 9th (TBC)

  • Dear Miss Pockey Lam,

  • First, let me introduce my self. My name is Ade Wahyu Kurniawan. I am a committee chairman of GNOME 3.0 Launch Party organized by OSUM IBI Darmajaya Indonesia. I write this message to you recommended by Davit Kurniawan, as the leader of OSUM IBI Darmajaya.

  • About the event, we will hold following agenda in our Gnome 3.0 Launch party:

  • 1. Introduction

  • 2. Live Demo

  • 3. InstallFest

  • 4. Gnome Coding

  • 5. Hacking with Gnome

  • And for your information, OSUM IBI Darmajaya is the largest OSUM community in the province of Lampung, one of provinces in the island of Sumatera, as the third biggest island in Indonesia. And the event will be held in DSC building 1st floor in IBI Darmajaya, as the biggest IT Institute in the province with more than 4000 students. And Gnome launch party IBI Darmajaya is the only Gnome launch party event held in the Island of Sumatera. So the whole IT activists in this Island will get gathering in this event. And also, we have full support of the local government.

  • So we send request for you as committee member of Gnome Asia to participate in this event by coming here, or sending a speaker to talk about the sub-point number 2, 3 and 4.

  • It's a happiness for us if you can come to this event or send your representative to join with us as the speaker in this event.

  • Best Regards,

  • Ade Wahyu Kurniawan