Business delegates email draft

Hi everybody,

I already sent email reminder to all the students participants.

Here you go the delegate participants email, we will highlight to have 1 day business session tomororow, let's see how many of them are within our profile and will join us.

If there is any comment, please let me know.

--------------------------

Dear GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 participants,

Thank you for registering to join the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 on 2nd and 3rd April this weekend in the
Dayananda Sagar Institutions. For details of the venue and map, please go to http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011/when-and-where

We are going to host a 1 day business session (four tracks in total) on April 1st Friday
in the Dayananda Sagar Institutions. We are offering a few free seats to our existing registered delegates. The details of the business session can be accessed at http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/business-session
If you would like to participate, please reply this email by providing your company profile and a short bio of yourself. We highly recommend delegates who are in software development, outsourcing, researching and education to join us.

Please be reminded to print out your DoAttend Ticket and have them with you everyday you join the conference. You will need this DoAttend ticket to redeem a badge in the reception on 2nd April (Saturday), please bring your badge on 3rd April (Sunday) as well. We will have a lucky draw program on the 3rd April afternoon, so we will collect your DoAttend Ticket, the biggest prize is a Free Software Netbook that is worth 400 USD / 18,000 rbs. Please bring your DoAttend ticket with you in order to join the lucky draw.

We also recommend you to bring your USB stick (external storage) as there will be a GNOME 3.0 helpdesk in the venue to
help you copy the image file needed for installation. You are also welcome to bring your laptop with you as well. There will be wifi in some area for you to go online.

There will be limited quantity of tshirts in the venue available for doners to purchase, please go to the GNOME booth if you would like to buy a GNOME t-shirt.

As most of you are certainly aware of, India will be playing the cricket world cup final on April 2 and we have updated the conference schedule to allow visitors to enjoy both the final and the talks. In summary the Saturday afternoon talks have been shifted to Sunday morning, and Sunday morning talks pushed to the afternoon of the same day. There are other minor modifications based on speakers availability and flight schedules. We hope this will make the GNOME.Asia Summit as enjoyable as possible for all and wish the best of luck to India in cricket! New schedule is available here.

Thank you again for your support and see you this weekend!

Regards,
Pockey Lam
GNOME.Asia Committee