Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 in Banglore

Dear Abhijit, dear Emily,

I have sent guest invitations to all our registered Oracle friends. You should receive an invitation soon and please print out and bring your eticket to join the conference.

Besides, as mentioned earlier, we would like to provide you with a booth space, please let us know if you want to man a booth. and kindly let us know if you have any question.

Thanks a lot for your support!