Regarding Student Registration Ticket

Dear Sir/Madam,
                        I'm K.Vijayalakshmi, from Tamilnadu, India, a great admirer of GNOME and am excited to attend GNOME (Asia) SUMMIT 2011 including Training Session. I had successfully registered the ticket for the same. While registering, my friend entered my initial as 'R' instead of 'K'. Will this be a problem while delivering certificates which are required for Jobs and placements ? Or is there any possibility to change my initial? I need my initial to be changed to 'K' since this great Summit will be very much useful for my Jobs.

Waiting for your reply,

With regards,
K.Vijayalakshmi